Author: R. W. Fullerton
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Love song - A. Eigher RUS IRI HUN DUT SPA POR CHI FRE CAT ITA FIN ROM FRI GER ICE ITA FRE DUT SWE [x]
- Softly stealing o'er my feeling (Softly stealing o'er my feeling) - A. Eigher FRE ITA DUT ITA DUT SWE NOR GER ROM [x]
- Softly stealing o'er my feeling ITA FRE DUT NOR GER ROM ITA DUT SWE [x]
- A. Eigher: Softly stealing o'er my feeling
- Spring's little azure eyelets (Spring's little azure eyelets) - A. Eigher FRE CAT ITA DUT RUS [x]
- Spring's little azure eyelets CAT ITA FRE DUT RUS [x]
- A. Eigher: Spring's little azure eyelets
- The lily - A. Eigher FRE [x]
- There was an aged king (There was an aged king) - A. Eigher ITA FRE RUS UKR POL FRE ROM [x]
- There was an aged king RUS ITA FRE POL FRE UKR ROM [x]
- A. Eigher: There was an aged king
- Thou loveley fisher-maiden (Thou loveley fisher-maiden) - A. Eigher KOR FRE CAT ITA DUT SPA POR NOR RUS UKR ITA FRE SPA [x]
- Thou loveley fisher-maiden NOR RUS POR DUT SPA KOR ITA CAT FRE SPA UKR ITA FRE [x]
- A. Eigher: Thou loveley fisher-maiden
Last update: 2015-05-09 19:41:38