谁家玉笛暗飞声， 散入春风满洛城。 此夜曲中闻折柳， 何人不起故园情！
- by Li-Tai-Po (701 - 762), "春夜洛城闻笛" [author's text checked 1 time against a primary source]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- [ None yet in the database ]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in Dutch (Nederlands), a translation by Jules Schürmann (1873 - 1927) , from Chineesche verzen, first published 1916 ; composed by M. C. C. Reynvaan.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Franz Toussaint (1879 - 1955) , "Les deux flûtes" [an adaptation] ; composed by Manuel M. Ponce, Rosalie Marie Wertheim.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Judith Gautier (1845 - 1917) , "La flûte mystérieuse", appears in Le livre de jade, 1867 edition, in 7. Les poëtes, no. 4, Paris, Alphonse Lemerre, first published 1867 ; composed by Gabriel-André Fabre.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Hans Bethge (1876 - 1946) , "Die geheimnisvolle Flöte", appears in Die chinesische Flöte [an adaptation] ; composed by Hans Altmann, Gottfried von Einem, Artur Immisch, Sigurd von Koch, Léonard Pieter Joseph Michielsen, Krzysztof Penderecki, Julius Röntgen, James Simon, Emil Sjögren, Rudolf Wagner-Régeny, Anton von Webern.
Researcher for this text: Fan Yang
This text was added to the website: 2008-07-29
Line count: 4
Word count: 4