Composer: Arturo Buzzi-Peccia (1856 - 1943)
[Also see this composer's texts set to music]
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Brown birdeen (Text: William Sharp , as Fiona Macleod)
- Colombetta: Serenata veneziana ENG
- El morenito (Text: Arturo Buzzi-Peccia) ENG
- Fate (Text: William Sharp , as Fiona Macleod) [x]
- Forget the night (Text: Rabindranath Tagore after Rabindranath Tagore) FRE GER GER ITA POL
- In the flower garden (Text: Rabindranath Tagore after Rabindranath Tagore) SPA SWE
- It was not in the winter (Text: Thomas Hood)
- Le monde est aveugle (in French Songs) (Text: Anonymous after Heinrich Heine) ENG
- Lolita: Serenata spagnola (Text: Anonymous) SPA
- Longing (Text: William Sharp , as Fiona Macleod)
- Nothing in the world is single (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE FRE FRE GER POL RUS
- The miller's daughter (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
- The Song of Ahez the Pale (Text: William Sharp , as Fiona MacLeod) [x]
- When I go alone (Text: Rabindranath Tagore after Rabindranath Tagore)
Last update: 2021-09-12 18:42:45