Author: Louis Napoleon Parker (b. 1852)
[Also see this author's vocal compositions]
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- It was an aged monarch (It was an aged monarch) - L. Parker RUS ITA FRE ROM FRE POL UKR [x]
- It was an aged monarch ITA FRE RUS ROM UKR POL FRE [x]
- L. Parker: It was an aged monarch
- Lay softly, beloved (Lay softly, beloved) - L. Parker FRE CAT ITA SWE DUT RUS ITA [x]
- Lay softly, beloved RUS FRE ITA CAT SWE DUT ITA [x]
- L. Parker: Lay softly, beloved
- My page, arise (My page, arise) - L. Parker FRE RUS FRE SWE [x]
- My page, arise RUS FRE SWE FRE [x]
- L. Parker: My page, arise
- Out of my griefs (Out of my griefs) - L. Parker RUS CAT ITA FRE ITA UKR HEB [x]
- Out of my griefs RUS CAT ITA FRE HEB UKR ITA [x]
- L. Parker: Out of my griefs
- When as I gaze (When as I gaze) - L. Parker HEB CAT ITA FRE GRE DUT SPA FIN ROM IRI RUS SWE FRE [x]
- When as I gaze FIN ROM RUS IRI HEB FRE CAT ITA GRE SPA DUT FRE SWE [x]
- L. Parker: When as I gaze
- With eyes of tend'rest azure (With eyes of tend'rest azure) - L. Parker RUS FRE CAT ITA SPA ITA SWE [x]
- With eyes of tend'rest azure CAT ITA FRE SPA RUS SWE ITA [x]
- L. Parker: With eyes of tend'rest azure
Last update: 2015-05-09 19:05:46