Composer: Ernest Bristow Farrar (1885 - 1918)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Vagabond Songs, op. 10
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A dirge, op. 2 (Song of memory) no. 1 (Text: Emma Lazarus after Heinrich Heine) NOR
- Brittany, op. 21 no. 1 (Text: Edward Verrall Lucas)
- Come you, Mary, op. 21 no. 2 (Text: Norman Rowland Gale)
- O mistress mine (Text: William Shakespeare) FIN FRE GER GER GER IRI ITA NOR POL
- Silent noon, op. 10 no. 2 (in Vagabond Songs) (Text: Dante Gabriel Rossetti) CAT FRE GER GER POL SPA
- Summer (Text: Christina Georgina Rossetti)
- The blessed damozel (Text: Dante Gabriel Rossetti) FRE
- The roadside fire, op. 10 no. 3 (in Vagabond Songs) (Text: Robert Louis Stevenson) CAT GER ITA
- To daffodils (Text: Robert Herrick) DUT FIN GER
- Wanderer's song, op. 10 no. 1 (in Vagabond Songs) (Text: Arthur Symons)
- Who would shepherd pipes, op. 21 no. 3 (Text: Norman Rowland Gale)
Last update: 2021-06-15 20:14:16